MORE ABOUT THE...
- Our high-performing, low environmental impact range of nappies make Ecoriginals a perfect offering for conscious consumers.
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions.
- Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Home compostable paper packaging printed with foodsafe inks
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Plastic Neutral. Carbon Positive. 1 tree planted for every order.
Quantity Per Pack:
Size 0 Newborn: 3 x 30 per pack (90). Size 1 Newborn Plus: 3 x 30 per pack (90), Size 3 Infant: 3 x 28 per pack (84). Size 4 Crawler: 3 x 26 per pack (78), Size 4 Crawler Pants: 3 x 30 per pack (78), Size 5 Toddler: 3 x 22 per pack (66), Size 5 Toddler Pants: 3 x 20 per pack (60). Size 6 Walker: 3 x 20 per pack (60), Size 6 Walker Pants: 3 x 18 per pack (54). Size 7 Junior Pants: 3 x 30 per pack (48)
- 3 packs x 70 biodegradable tear proof bamboo wipes
- 100% bamboo fibre for strong and soft wipes
- All natural and certified organic ingredients to nourish and protect delicate skin
- 100% home compostable, biodegrades within 3 weeks
- Made in New Zealand, using renewable energy
- No alcohol, no chlorine, no phthalates, no synthetic fragrances or parabens.
- Absolutely no nasties!
Choose your type
- New Zealand Purified Water: For a gentle and hydrating clean
- Organic Manuka Honey: Anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of Manuka Honey are ideal to repair and soothe delicate skin and protect against rash and irritation
- Organic Goat Milk: Naturally high in fat for an extra nourishing boost
- Variety Pack: Choose one of each type. 1 x New Zealand Purified Water, 1 x Organic Manuka Honey, 1 x Organic Goat Milk
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
- Purified New Zealand Water Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Certified Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Goat Milk Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Goat Milk, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
- Organic Manuka Honey Wipe: Purified NZ Water, Organic NZ Manuka Honey, Japanese Soybean Amino Acid, NZ Organic Aloe Vera Extract, German Chamomile Essential Oil and Vitamin E.
Less nappies used. Less residual waste
Ecoriginals 90% biodegradable nappies with super absorbency = less nappies used and less residual waste.
Your plastic impact with Ecoriginals is zero.
Compare that with standard disposable nappies with plastic or blended layers that has as much as 200g of plastic being discarded each day*.
*Assumes average nappy weight of 50g and 5 nappies used per day.
The best nappies and wipes
Isla was getting constant nappy rash, made the switch to your products and she hasn’t gotten nappy rash at all.
These diapers are great and last long hours without leaking! The wipes are soft and smell great!
Thanks for the feedback Shawna!
We are so glad we came across these nappies , they are super soft , very absorbent and and so far we’ve had no leaks . We love the fact they are also white so can’t be seen through clothing and that they have no nasties and are 90% biodegradable
Thank you Tamara, for this amazing feedback we do appreciate it
BEST ECO FRIENDLY DIAPERS
Okay so I have finally found diapers that fit our baby right, can hold all his **** and ***, gentle to baby's skin, is simple and aesthetic and is good for the environment! finally! I have tried other brands out there, and this has been the best! and every penny is worth it. No blow outs, no wasting necessary wipes or extra laundry because of blow outs! If you are considering the switch to a more eco friendly option, Ecoriginals is the way to go!
Thanks Mikka, appreciate your feedback
I used to be a regular cloth nappy mum, but then we had another baby and washing got on top of me... I didn't want to ruin them and discovered these disposables! What a PERFECT way to be an eco friendly nappy user AND take the stress out of your washing. I feel so ridiculously happy and relieved to have found these nappies. Sign me up for a lifelong subscription thanks!
Thank you Carmen! We're thrilled you're so happy and appreciate the feedback.
|Newborn||Birth-4kg||About 8/day||up to 6 weeks||30|
|Newborn Plus||3.5-5kg||About 8/day||up to 3 months||30|
|Infant||4-7kg||About 7-8/day||up to 5 months||28|
|Crawler||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||26|
|Crawler Nappy Pants||6-11kg||About 7/day||up to 14 months||22|
|Toddler||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||22|
|Toddler Nappy Pants||10-14kg||About 6/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 30 months||20|
|Walker Nappy Pants||13-18kg||About 4-5/day||up to 48 months||18|
|Junior Nappy Pants||16kg+||As needed||48+months||16|